Customer Warning, February 2009
It has come to our attention that a number of fraudulent emails are being circulated pretending to be from imagine.ie. These emails request that imagine customers enter their Email, Username & Password and Date of Birth.
The email claims to be an official notification from imagine.
This mail is NOT from imagine - it is a fraudulent attempt, to gain access to your personal information.
If you have received this mail DO NOT ENTER ANY DETAILS, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org then delete it without clicking on any links or attachments.
Imagine will never request customers to enter their personal information through this method.
imagine's Customer Portal - Account Management
imagine customers, can log in to the customer portal and manage all aspects their telephone, broadband and VoIP service including:
- view and change your billing details and payment method;
- view and change your call packs;
- view and upgrade your broadband package;
- configure your family protection subscription;
- activate your web space and view the technical details of your broadband package;
- subscribe to and manage imagine's imagine VoIP VoIP packages;
- and much much more!